• a mouse in shadows ~ hiding from a nescient world ~ wide-eyed soul trembling..
• on dirty sidewalks ~ awkward pigeons take to flight ~ startled into grace
• spread out on clotheslines ~ split-tail wooden birds perching ~ swaying with the breeze
• sometimes late at night ~ I doze off watching TV... ~ then it watches me
• in silent shallows, ~ underneath swirling currents ~ oysters hide their pearls
• my soul, rain snow streams ~ streams into rivers, rivers ~ to the sea of you (inspired by @urbancrafter)
• the moon holds the light ~ while the sun sneaks off to flirt... ~ twinkling stars giggle
• gargoyles of strong words ~ crouched fiercely on my shoulders ~ guarding my silence
• you have it, don't you? ~ the tail of my kite-shaped heart ~ infatuation
• pencil upside-down ~ endlessly erasing lines ~ between you and I
• wheelchairs, canes, wrinkles ~ enclosed in their exhibits ~ unliving in zoos
• eggs wait, late for work ~ expensive TV too loud ~ reading about monks...
• mysteriously ~ bees disappearing worldwide ~ no bonnets missing..
• his heart and a rose ~ fell from his hand, bewildered ~ watching them kissing..
• kings in palaces, ~ beggars, drinking the same tea ~ from different cups